PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : hypersonic

go4more
14.01.2004, 18:29
wer hat den schon mal gefahren? durchgeglittene halsen möglich?

Gast
23.01.2004, 19:47
Hab zwar einen (125er), habe ihn aber noch nicht gefahren :( . Unter www.bluefinz.com unter der Rubrik "Review" gibt es aber einen Vergleich 125er zu 105er sowie eine Beschreibung zum 105er:

Initial performance impressions are positive, for me, the standout is its ability to coast through lulls and stay on the plane in a gybe. Remember this is a slalom board, designed to excel in slalom racing where starting, speed and turning are key. George was an early guy in our booking queue and he is pleased that the board works well; best proof of the board is a happy early customer.

Gast
25.01.2004, 19:42
da empfehle ich Dir einen Lorch-Breeze aus der neuen Breezefamily oder auch ein altes Modell, da ist laut Aussage ettlicher Lorch-Regatties die durchgeglittenen Halse schon mit eingebaut.
Gruß Günter Lorch
ps. bei max Endspeed selbstverständlich

Gast
26.01.2004, 20:34
der passt nicht in mein auto weil zu lang.

Gast
28.01.2004, 18:34
Ist möglich, warum auch nicht?
Gruß Sani aus Köln

Dragobert.Duck@gmx.de oder Sani.sani@gmx.de

Gast
29.01.2004, 19:53
danke für den tip, liest sich ganz gut.
bis dann
go4more

Gast
09.02.2004, 23:56
Hi,

I have a HS 105 & 133. Sail the boards like a mini formula. Gybe them also with a little bit of formula technique. Don't jibe it as your freeride board. You have to be more active. Otherwise you loose speed. My top speed went up last year. And I had a lot of slalom board. (thommen 270II,270II,Thommen M) You have to adjust to the board. And just let it ride.. The first few times it feels F@cked but you will get used to it.
Enjoy your Starboard. In my opinion one of the best brands at this moment.

All the best from the NL