PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Nicht mehr surf spot in Hanstholm (DK)!!

Unregistriert
14.07.2005, 19:17
Hi Germans

Please Help us !
Middels near Hanstholm and klitti is about to be ruined by a large harbor expansion for a windfarm. The new area will be 1,1 km and 130 m into the ocean. The area northeast from "Fish Factory" to "Middles" will disappear.

Please sign on the following link!

http://www.riders.dk/save-middles/english.asp

Thank you, wavesurfer!

Unregistriert
14.07.2005, 23:42
wenn wir zum surfen kommen sind wir in letzter zeit unwillkommen, böser localismus.
und jetzt sollen wir für euch stimmen????
leckt uns

nein nein
15.07.2005, 08:32
....wenn du nicht nett behandelt wirst hat das auch einen grund, du mustt die locals auch mit respekt behandeln, es is nunmal ihr spot. aber wenn der spot wegen dir geschlossen wird, dann hast du hier noch ein paar feinde mehr und ich meine das ernst.... das is ungefähr so als ob man hookipa schließt und das willst du doch auch nicht oder?! was soll ausm soulwave werden?!....also unternimmt , wenn möglich alle was dagegen!!!

german wavesailer

Unregistriert
15.07.2005, 08:45
Hey Unregistriert,
shut your stupid mouth. There is no real localism in Denmark when you respect the rules, even when you don't respect them there are no big problems most of the time. I'm also from germany but i can understand that the danish guys are pissed sometimes of the behaviour from guys like YOU! It's not a question between 'them' and 'us' it's about one of the best wavesailing spots of northern Europe. And don't talk about 'us' its only you who thinks shitty like that.
Stay away from Denmark or i will support the danish locals to kick your ass !!

Unregistriert
15.07.2005, 09:59
I hope that I speak for more than just myself, but I´d like to apologize for comments as to be read here under "jaja". We all know that the behaviour of not so few german windsurfers can only be described as impertinent, and still the Danish locals have stayed very tolerant.
I do not excuse localism, but in my eyes it´s rather the visitors who have to reflect their behaviour than the residents.

By the way, Germans complaining about localism should have a close look at Sylt - and the warm welcome that expects a new surfer in the lineup there!!

To the main point again: That´s a situation to show that we aren´t just Danes or Germans or whatever, but Windsurfers. So please subscribe to the list at riders.dk and I´m looking forward to support new campaigns in the future.

Did you consider to contact the surfrider foundation?

Hang loose,
alexander

Noch unregistriert
15.07.2005, 10:19
wenn wir zum surfen kommen sind wir in letzter zeit unwillkommen, böser localismus.
und jetzt sollen wir für euch stimmen????
leckt uns

Deine persönliche Meinung als die einer breiten Masse hinzustellen ist fragwürdig. Und bösen Localismus im entspannten DK gibt's nicht. Wenn so etwas passiert, dann ist das immer ein Problem von Leuten, die sich nicht anpassen können. Wer zu Gast in einem Land ist, verhält sich auch wie ein Gast.

Mir persönlich gehen übrigens diese zunehmenden Localism-Debatten auf den nerv. Es geht hier um angepasstes Sozailverhalten, wer sich nicht den Normen anpasst fällt auf und zieht den Ärger der anderen auf sich. So einfach ist das...

DMac
15.07.2005, 12:44
als wenn es bei den freundlichen dänen so etwas geben würde, glaub ich keine sekunde dran.
c u on water
dmac

Unregistriert
26.07.2005, 04:14
There are 3258 on the list! ( currently )

Das müssen noch n paar mehr werden um die Windpark -Hiwis zum Umdenken anzuregen.

Anstellen zum Signieren ;-)

Seenotjens
03.03.2006, 01:25
Scientists have surveyed the polar bears´ habitat melts away http://www.un.org/works/environment/animalplanet/polarbear.html It´s probably one of the most significant signs for global warming. More and more people realize: it´s getting serious. And we don´t talk about someone´s garden will be bulldozed for a highway. Please, folks, consider: we do have to talk about the moving of whole climate zones and ecosystems! Some may say now: “Why should we do something here at this certain place?” Especially because Denmark is already a leading nation in erecting wind turbines. But a similar discussion we do have for example at the North Sea island of Borkum in Germany, too. In Germany politicians say also “Why should we always be the first? That harms our economy. The other Europeans are the next to do something!” And doesn´t say the same things the bloody bastard Bush? Don´t we all say the same? If we do – exactly THEN we all should start doing everything possible just in front of our door! And please, don´t tell me I´m too far away to understand your situation. Let me tell you: it doesn´t need even the worst scenario that you coastal people will really get fucked. When your houses are underwater it won´t help, that you still have a surfing spot. Have already forgotten New Orleans? Rising sea level is at each coast on earth and global climate change has just begun. It´s hard but – surfer don´t play a single role in that essential discussion. I´m a surfer for nine years now. If it´s possible to erect wind turbines AND to keep the spot – that´ll be great. But surfer shouldn´t be the reason wind turbines won´t be erected, that´s my opinion. Check out “Science: Climate Change Inevitable” at http://www.physorg.com/news3432.html

Jens.

My website: http://people.freenet.de/seenotjens/surfen/surfen.htm

Unregistriert
03.03.2006, 05:59
Hi Jens!

Absolutely right! Great arguments!

Hang Loose
Martin

shifty
03.03.2006, 10:21
as far as I know they do not want to stop the windpark, they just want to get a good (!) solution for both parties. And in my opinion, this should be possible.