PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : 68l oder 75l?

derzilp
12.10.2010, 08:01
Moin

mal ne kurze Frage: Fahre zurzeit als kleines Waveboard ein 68er U-Surf von Exocet und hab mal Lust auf was neues. Nun habe ich in den letzten Jahren biscchen Gewicht zugenommen und wiege nicht mehr 68kg, sondern 72kg. Würdet Ihr eher 75l-Board nehmen oder wieder 68l. Fahre hauptsächlich an der Nordsee (SPO, Römö, Hvide Sande) und Ostsee halt. 75l hätten den Vorteil, dass ich mein 5,3er fahren könnte. Frag mich halt wie es bei 3,7er Wind aussieht mit der Kontrolle. Achso, als großes Board habe ich ein Guerilla mit 86l.

Danke schonmal für Eure Ratschläge.

Grüße, Philipp.

The Bartman
15.10.2010, 19:13
I am 72 Kg as well. I bought a JP Twinzer 68L last winter as heavy wind waveboard (I have another, 83L, for light winds as well). The 68L fits perfect for the conditions that had in mind: when I use my 4.0 or 3.5 and the 83L gets a bit out of control. To my surprise I can actually sail it with 5.3 m2 as well, as long as it's not in the lower range of the 5.3.

What I needed to get used to is to pick my sail a step bigger than before. With the 83L I used to sail quite small sails compared to others, and the 68L simply needs a bit more drive. Another thing that I needed to get used to is that it's a bit harder the get through the swell when the wind is not constant (it looses speed more quickly).

If you have another waveboard for light wind conditions, I would definitely pick the 68L. If you don't have the luxury of 2 boards, I would take the 75L as it will give you a wider range of use.

Good luck with your choice!

The Bartman