PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Le Goulet, Leucate, France

Gast
15.10.2003, 10:21
Hello,
We have made a new website and will bring it under your attention. The site about Le Goulet is a warning to all surfers in Europe.
Maybe you will ask yourself, what did I have to do with it, well logon to the site and see what I mean !! http://www.leucate.chatplaats.nl

Gast
15.10.2003, 10:53
good to bring it under attention!!! There are always stoopid people who destroy the best spots...I see it here also in Holland. government changing rules because some foreigners dump their trash everywhere..(and we have to surf here all year round!!)

hope your spot will be saved.

Gast
15.10.2003, 18:41
I love Leucate very much, it is a beautiful place and the surroudings are breathtaking! However, Le Goulet is really a pity and all those who stay there for free should respect nature and take more care. However, if people do not show respect in any way they should be banned from there. Why don't they stay at camp grounds...and give others as well a chance to recreate and do watersports at this place.
The Locals should better close this place down to avoid this pityful and incredible behaviour of stupid tourists!

Gast
15.10.2003, 21:42
i think le goulet should be closed for the "let me camp and shit for free"-public.
i've never been there but i feel sad to be a german if i see those.

tonight i watch through my window and i can't see no light
tonight i watch through my window and i can't see no rights

urban life is full of trash>>>nik

Gast
16.10.2003, 10:10
I'm so sad!!! Where is the respect? F...k all the stupid creatures!

Gast
16.10.2003, 13:35
hey guys, a little advise for you: LEARN ENGLISH!

Gast
16.10.2003, 17:03
>hey guys, a little advise for
>you: LEARN ENGLISH!

my ADVICE: you're welcome to join us!

hehehe... :D ;-)

rock on>>>nik

[advise = verb]