Einige User haben uns auf betrügerische Anfragen hingewiesen, die zur Zeit an Verkäufer im Kleinanzeigen-Bereich gesendet werden:

Englischsprachige Anfragen mit Absender 'benita.knowles@yahoo.co.uk' sollten ignoriert werden. Es handelt sich mutmaßlich um einen Betrugsversuch mit Abfrage eurer persönlichen Kontaktdaten.

Weiter unten findet ihr eine Kopie der Anfragen sowie der bei Antworten darauf folgenden Kommunikation.

Diese und eventuell ähnliche zukünftige Anfragen, auch von anderen Absendern, solltet ihr ignorieren.

Solche Anfragen und ähnliche Betrugsmaschen kommen auf Kleinanzeigen- und Automobil-Plattformen öfters vor. Ausführliche Infos zu bekannten Maschen findet ihr z.B. auch hier: http://sicherer-autokauf.de/de/categ...trugsmethoden/

Danke für eure Aufmerksamkeit!

------------- Aktuelle Anfrage aus Juni 2013 ----------
I am Benita Knowles from Old dumfries,I am interested on your wind surf advert,Let me have the recent photos,recent Condition and least offering price.
i wait your response.
Regards,
Benita Knowles

---------- Feedback der Betrüger, wenn man darauf antwortet -------------
PAYMENT AND COLLECTION
Hello,
Thanks for your response to my mail,I Apologise for the delay in replying you.I'm very much interested in it and the asking price of 250 €uros is OK with me.Well I read and understand that it is in a very good condition.However I'll instruct my Business colleague in Europe to issue you a Euro Bankers Draft/Check in your name with an advance Payment which will cover the shipping to our home and having it in mind that business is based on trust,The reason is that my Shipper would be coming to Pick up most items in France for me.
You will receive an over-payment,Take it to your bank,Have it Cleared in your Local Bank,Deduct the cost price due for the purchase and the remainder after deducting your cost will be used for the pickup by my reputable shipping company's staff in United Kingdom,You will be sending the remainder to my agent via Money Transfer,she will take care of the pickup from your location,So you should be expecting a Check/Bankers Draft in a couple of days.If this is clear please do write me back with all the details below in order to make the Payment Payable: :-

Info needed are as follows:
(1)Check payable to:
(2)Home Address:
(3)State:
(4)Post code:
(5)City:
(6)Country:
(7)Telephone number/mobile phone:

Note :- Am ready to offer you an additional 40 €uros plus your sales price,If you do consider it sold to me and turn away every other interested buyer's or better still take off the ads of the Website.
My Contact details are shown below : As the new owner
Name........Mrs Benita.S.Knowles
Contact........91 Irish St
Dumfries DG1 2PB,
United Kingdom

Thanks With Regards
Mrs Benita Knowles
benita.knowles@yahoo.co.uk

----------------------------------------