Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Unregistriert
    Gast

Windsurf center/rental in VARGAS

Hello

Is there a windsurfing center and arppartments in Vargas??

Unregistriert
    Gast
    Hello,

I think the only spot where you can rent windsurfing equipment is located between Playa Del Ingles and Pozo. It goes by the name of Dunkerbeck, so there should not be a problem to find it on the web. There are some (quiet expansive) appartements there as well. Beware though, before booking as it is a spot without waves, it´s freestyle surfing there only. You would be better off renting a cheap appartement somewhere near the main spots which are Pozo and Vargas. Vargas itself is just a beach as far as I remember, with no infrastructure to speak of. Just rent a car and you can reach every spot on Gran Canaria within one and a half hours. The island is not that big. I you are not inclined on renting a car for some reason, your best bet would be to stay in Pozo, as that spot works most frequently. Now that I think about it there´s a surf-rental there as well. And if there´s no wind you can go paddle-surfing ther, too. It´s a point break that only gets crowded on weekends.

Hope this helps,

greets Finn